Skip to main content

9. I am a Resident Tribal Member but my spouse is not. We filed a joint income tax return. Can I still file a 4013?

Yes. Just follow the instructions on the 4013 and it will allow you to separate out your Resident Tribal Member income and calculate the credit based only on that income.