The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Michigan Department of Treasury - Taxes
If you have received a Form 1098-F from the Michigan Department of Treasury, please note this is an IRS form the Michigan Department of Treasury is required to send and is for FEDERAL tax informational purposes only. It is not a Michigan Department of Treasury tax bill. Beginning January 2023, the IRS requires states to report tax assessments (including penalties and interest) in Box 1 of 1098-F.
No additional action on your part is needed. If you have additional questions, please reach out to your tax preparer or the IRS.
- 1099-G Info for Identity Theft Victims
- Guest Services
- Individual Income Tax e-Payments
- Homestead Property Tax Credit Information
- Hearings Information
- E-file Information
- About the Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Project
- Interest Rates for Money Judgments
- Penalty and Interest Calculator
- Home Heating Credit Information
- Emergency Assistance for Energy Draft Recipients