Skip to main content

I filed my answer to the petition with the Tribunal via electronic submission, how do I serve the answer on the appropriate parties?

The answer must be served on the petitioner, via mail or electronic service (if the parties have previously agreed to engage in e-service). The Tribunal’s e-filing system does not forward a copy of your pleading to the petitioner.