Skip to main content

What can I file electronically?

Users can initiate an appeal by filing a petition form in the Small Claims Division or a Case Information Sheet (along with an attached petition prepared by that party) in the Entire Tribunal Division, and file all other pleadings, motions, forms, and documents.