The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Can I call the Tribunal for assistance on my appeal?
You may call the Tribunal. See the Tribunal's Contact Information. You can also use our online Docket Search to check the status of your case. We update our Website regularly to provide educational information that helps taxpayers represent themselves.
Because the Tribunal is an administrative court and must be impartial and fair, we may not always be able to answer questions.
These are some of the things we cannot do:
* We cannot give you legal advice.
* We cannot tell you whether or not you should appeal your case to the Tribunal.
* We cannot give you an opinion about what will happen if you come to the Tribunal.
* We cannot recommend a lawyer.
* We cannot tell you how to prepare your evidence or comment on your evidence.
* We cannot talk to the hearing officer or judge for you about what will happen in your case.
* We cannot let you talk to the hearing officer or judge assigned to your case.