Skip to main content

Can I request the Tribunal redact my previously-filed documents?

A party, representative, or interested person (i.e. third party not part of an appeal) may request that the Tribunal redact personal identifying information contained in a previously-filed document by submitting a Request for Redactions. The Request for Redactions form will be available on the Entire Tribunal and Small Claims pages of the website.