Skip to main content

How do I file a complaint regarding my local assessor?

Complaints regarding assessment administration practices are made in writing to the State Tax Commission. For more specific instructions, please see the State Tax Commission’s complaint process information here: State Tax Commission Complaint Process Regarding Assessment Administration Practices