Skip to main content

What happens after I file my petition?

  • You will receive a Notice of Docket Number in both the ET and SC divisons.
  • In the Entire Tribunal division, you are then required to serve your petition, with noted docket number, on the opposing party and other entities, as required by TTR 221.
  • In the Small Claims division, the Notice of Docket Number alerts the opposing party to file the answer. At this point, you may file evidence/documentation. (You are required to submit copies to the opposing party, too).