Skip to main content

Where do I file my appeal?

Petitions must be filed with the Michigan Tax Tribunal. Petitions may be sent by mail or designated delivery service to the Tribunal at P.O. Box 30232, Lansing, MI, 48909.  Petitions are not accepted by fax.  Petitions may also be filed using the eFiling feature.