Skip to main content

How do I withdraw my appeal?

A petitioner may request to withdraw their appeal and have their case dismissed. Such a request must be made in writing and submitted to the Tribunal before the date of the hearing.

Michigan Tax Tribunal
General Office Building
7150 Harris Drive, 1st Floor, A-Wing
Dimondale, Michigan 48821

Our mailing address is:

P.O. Box 30232,
Lansing, Michigan 48909

PH: (517) 636-7551
FAX: (517) 636-7580