Skip to main content

Starting an Appeal Walk-Through

•Valuation Appeal (or Property Tax Appeal):

     •The assessed and/or taxable value is too high.

     •The taxable value was improperly uncapped on my property.

Special Assessment:

     •My property has been included in a Special Assessment district and there is little or no benefit to the property.

Principal Residence Exemption or Qualified Agriculture:

     •The Principal Residence Exemption or the Qualified Agriculture Exemption was reduced and/or removed from my property.

     •The Department of Treasury sent a Final Assessment Notice and I wish to appeal.

     •The Department of Treasury denied my request for a refund.