Detroit FRC City Meeting Minutes April 25 2022
Detroit Financial Review Commission
CITY REGULAR MEETING
Monday, April 25, 2022, at 1:00 p.m.
Remotely Using Microsoft Teams
Approved Monday, May 23, 2022
- Call to Order
- Chairperson, Rachael Eubanks called the meeting to order 1:00 p.m.
- Roll Call
- Let the record show that six (6) commission members eligible to vote were present. A quorum was present.
- Approval of the Proposed Minutes from the March 28, 2022, Regular City Meeting
- Motion made by commissioner Walsh and seconded by commissioner Rose, to approve the draft minutes of the commission’s city meeting as presented. Motion moved and supported; the commission approved the minutes of the above city meeting as presented.
- Executive Director’s Report
- Patrick Dostine, Executive Director, informed the meeting that in reviewing the city’s monthly report ending February 28, 2022, the city continues to pay its debt obligations, remains in compliance, and there is no reason to consider rescinding the waiver at this time.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Public Comment
- Next Meeting Date
- City Regular Meeting: Monday, May 23, 2022, at 1:00 p.m., using Microsoft Teams.
- Motion made by Commissioner Rose and supported by Commissioner Harkins to adjourn. The commission approved the motion to adjourn.
- There being no further business, the meeting adjourned at 1:08 p.m.
Members Present – 7
- Rachael Eubanks
- Chris Harkins
- Jay Rising
- Ron Rose
- Mary Sheffield
- Jeremy Vidito (non-voting)
- John Walsh
Members Absent –3
- Dr. J. Barnwell
- David Nicholson
- Angelique Peterson-Mayberry(non-voting)