The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Detroit FRC Meeting Minutes February 28 2022
Detroit Financial Review Commission
CITY REGULAR MEETING
Monday, February 28, 2022, at 1:00 p.m.
Remotely Using Microsoft Teams
- Call to Order
- Chairperson, Rachael Eubanks called the meeting to order 1:02 p.m.
- Roll Call
Members Present - 8
- Dr. J. Barnwell
- Rachael Eubanks
- Chris Harkins
- Angelique Peterson-Mayberry(non-voting)
- Jay Rising
- Mary Sheffield
- Ron Rose
- Jeremy Vidito (non-voting)
Members Absent -2
- David Nicholson
- John Walsh
Let the record show that seven (7) Commission members eligible to vote were present, A quorum was present.
- Approval of the Proposed Minutes from the January 31, 2022, Regular City Meeting
- Motion made by commissioner Harkins and seconded by commissioner Rose, to approve the draft minutes of the commission's city meeting as presented. Motion moved and supported; the commission approved the minutes of the above city meeting as presented.
- Executive Director's Report
- Patrick Dostine, Executive Director, informed the meeting that in reviewing the city's monthly report ending December 31, 2021, the city continues to pay its debt obligations, remains in compliance, and there is no reason to consider rescinding the waiver at this time.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Public Comment
- Next Meeting Date
- City Regular Meeting: Monday, March 28, 2022, at 1:00 p.m., using Microsoft Teams.
- Motion made by Commissioner Rose and supported by Commissioner Barnwell to adjourn. The Commission approved the motion to adjourn.
- There being no further business, the meeting adjourned at 1:06 p.m.