NOTICE OF OFFICE CLOSURE
All Unemployment Insurance offices will be closed on Thursday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day. Due to the holiday, please allow a two to three-day delay before your benefit payment is deposited to your financial institution or loaded onto your debit card.
· You can still file your unemployment claim online through MiWAM.
· If you need to certify for benefits you can do so online or through MARVIN by phone.
Check out our new Q & A Videos
Planning A Work Search
FAQ - What is a Monetary Determination?
FAQ - What information do I need to file an unemployment claim?
- What You Should Know When Claiming Benefits
- Eligibility Requirements
- Information needed to file a claim
- The Michigan Web Account Manager (MiWAM)
- A Handbook for Unemployed Workers - Unemployment Benefits in Michigan
- Career Opportunities
- UIA 1251 Online Claim Filing Kit
- Fact Sheet 166 - Protecting Unemployment Benefits from Identity Theft
- New Address for Employee Wage Garnishment Payments (8/2017)
- UI Employer Services Brochure
- Office of Employer Ombudsman
- Work Share - A Smart Alternative to Layoffs
- Manage Your Tax Account
- Employer Handbook (November 2014)
- Taxes & Tax Credits
- Taxable Wage Base
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit Program
- State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) E-Response
- Notice to Employers and Claimants Concerning Medical Marijuana
- Work Share Program
- Employer Webcasts
- Client Level Reporting Toolkit for Professional Employer Organizations
- Legislative Information
- State of Michigan Business Taxes Registration Booklet, Form 518
- Employer eRegistration
- Fact Sheet 167 - Protecting your Business and Employees from Identity Theft
- New Lien Process and Recording Fees