Office of Employer Ombudsman

The Office of Employer Ombudsman (OEO) is committed to making your interactions with Unemployment Insurance positive and productive. OEO answers employer questions about benefits eligibility, protests and appeals, employer accounts and other general unemployment and tax-related questions.

  • Employers: Please submit all inquiries by web notice through your MiWAM account at  
  • If you have questions, call OEO at 855-484-2636.
  • If you are having difficulty accessing your MiWAM account, please call MiWAM Support at 313-456-2188 or OEO at the number above.