Help for Unemployed Homeowners

If you are worried about foreclosure or are struggling to keep up with mortgage payments, the Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA) may help through its federal Hardest Hit fund designed to help unemployed homeowners. For more information, visit MSHDA's Web site at To be directed to a homeownership counselor in your area, please call toll free 1-866-946-7432.