The Michigan Web Account Manager (MiWAM)
The Michigan Web Account Manager (MiWAM) is the UI’s system for managing your own UI account online. MiWAM makes doing business with the UI simpler, faster and more efficient.
With MiWAM you can:
- Check your claim balance and benefit payment history
- Update your personal information
- Choose or change your payment method (debit card or direct deposit)
- Submit a question for a response by email
- Make a payment
- File a protest or appeal a decision
- Submit monthly work search information
Certifying for benefits is also more convenient with MiWAM. Unlike MARVIN, you don’t have to wait for an appointed day and time to certify for benefits. You can certify anytime during the day or night – 24 hours a day; 7 days a week. Certifying online reduces processing time, and gets you your payment faster.
How to Use MiWAM
For step by step instructions on how to sign up or how to navigate through MiWAM, view or download the MiWAM Toolkit for Claimants.
You may also view MiWAM video tutorials on many MiWAM functions: