Unemployment Insurance Refunds

If you believe you are entitled to a refund of monies withheld from you by the Unemployment Insurance Agency as a result of determination(s) issued between 2013 - 2015, and you have not received it, complete the form below to provide your contact information. If you have a MiWAM account, please log in, update your contact information and complete the form below.





**Please print completed form and keep for your records before submitting.

* Spam Block: (What's this?)