I don't have employees anymore why am I receiving a bill?

If you no longer have employees, you must notify the Unemployment Insurance of your change in payroll by completing the Notice of Change (Form 1772).This form is found at www.michigan.gov/uia in the forms section and mail or fax the document. Or you may complete the Notice of Change form in your MiWAM account.