I want to report a fraudulent claim or identity theft against my company and/or my employee(s) what should I do?

If you have found your company or employee is a victim of UI fraud or Identity Theft, there are several ways

to report to UI:

  1. Report fraud online at www.michigan.gov/uia and select the “Report Fraud” or “Report Identity Theft”
  2. Call the UI Fraud Hotline at 1-855-UI-CRIME (842-7463)
  3. Complete the Statement of Identity Theft (Form 6349) found on UI web page in the “What’s New Section.”  You may submit the form in person at a Problem Resolution Office, by mail at Unemployment Insurance, PO Box 169, Grand Rapids, MI 49501, or by fax at 517-636-0427.