What information do I need to file?

Your Social Security number, Driver License Number or State Identification Number; the names and addresses of employers you have worked for in the past 18 months along with your quarterly gross earnings and the last date of employment with each employer. If you are not a citizen or national of the United States, you will need your Alien Registration Number and expiration date of your work authorization.