New Hours for Detroit, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Saginaw Local Offices
Beginning March 25, Unemployment Insurance Local Offices in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Saginaw and Lansing are changing their hours for the season. The offices will be open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Tuesday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Wednesday through Friday. All other local offices are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Our customer service phone lines are available Monday through Wednesday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday and Friday.
- The Mt. Clemens local office is moving! Visit us beginning March 25, 2019 at our new location: 43015 Hayes Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48313.
- The Saginaw Unemployment Insurance Office has moved to a new location. We are now located at 515 N. Washington Ave., Suite 100.
FAQ - When will my voluntary quit or misconduct issue be resolved?
FAQ - What is a Monetary Determination?
FAQ - What information do I need to file an unemployment claim?
- What You Should Know When Claiming Benefits
- Eligibility Requirements
- Information needed to file a claim
- The Michigan Web Account Manager (MiWAM)
- A Handbook for Unemployed Workers - Unemployment Benefits in Michigan
- Career Opportunities
- UIA 1251 Online Claim Filing Kit
- Fact Sheet 166 - Protecting Unemployment Benefits from Identity Theft
- New Address for Employee Wage Garnishment Payments (8/2017)
- UI Employer Services Brochure
- Office of Employer Ombudsman
- About Unemployment Insurance
- Manage Your Tax Account
- Employer Handbook (November 2014)
- Taxes & Tax Credits
- Michigan Unemployment Tax Credit
- Taxable Wage Base
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit Program
- State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) E-Response
- Notice to Employers and Claimants Concerning Medical Marijuana
- Work Share Program
- Employer Webcasts
- Client Level Reporting Toolkit for Professional Employer Organizations
- Legislative Information
- State of Michigan Business Taxes Registration Booklet, Form 518
- Employer eRegistration
- Fact Sheet 167 - Protecting your Business and Employees from Identity Theft
- New Lien Process and Recording Fees