Governor Gretchen Whitmer will deliver her third State of the State Address on Wednesday, January 27th. She will reflect on actions she has taken as governor to support Michiganders, eradicating COVID-19 and strengthening the state’s economy, and fixing the road ahead. Due to the ongoing pandemic, the State of the State Address will be held virtually, in compliance with CDC and State of Michigan best practices.
Please return to this page at 7:00 PM on Wednesday, January 27th to watch the live presentation. Real-time Closed Captioning and an ASL interpreter will be embedded in the video feed.
Watch the State of the State.
- Governor Whitmer 2021 State of the State Remarks as Prepared for Delivery
- FACT SHEET: Investing in the State's Water Infrastructure
- FACT SHEET: Strengthening and Sustaining Michigan's Local Roads and Bridges
- FACT SHEET: Prescription Drug Affordability
- FACT SHEET: Michigan's COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution
- FACT SHEET: MI Classroom Heroes COVID-19 Grants
- FACT SHEET: Governor Whitmer's MI COVID Recovery Plan