School Safety Commission
The School Safety Commission shall review and make recommendations to the office of school safety, including model practices for determining school safety measures. The school safety measures must address at least the following:
- The development and evaluation of school safety model practices.
- A review of the statewide school safety information policy and the emergency operations plans.
- The role of school safety liaisons.
- The emerging trends in school safety technology.
- The baseline safety requirements for schools.
- The baseline hardening measures for new and existing schools.
Public Act 548 of 2018