- The Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI), Michigan Department of Education (MDE), and local school districts worked together to develop the Michigan Student Data System (MSDS) as the application districts use for state and federal student data reporting. Data collected in this system are vital to district success.
- MSDS Security Form (District/ISD/PSA/ONSR Users)
- MSDS Security Form (Nonpublic School Users)
- MSDS Security Form (IHE Users)
- See the CEPI Calendar Page for our master calendar of deadlines and collection dates.
- MSDS aligns individual data collections with state and federal program requirements. A summary of data components and their corresponding collections are available in the Collection Component Matrices below, under "Technical Materials."
The following links will take you to pages for specific collections which contain additional information and specifications for each collection.