- Six Additional Public Input Sessions Set For Proposed Social Studies Standards
- Income Guidelines for National Free and Reduced Priced Meals for Schools and the Child and Adult Care Food Program are Announced
- Benton Harbor Schools to Collaborate with MDE to Improve Academic Achievement
- Additional Input Sought For Proposed State Social Studies Standards
- Michigan Applying for $670,000 in Federal Aid for Displaced Students
- Use MDE's Handy Locator Map App to Find Summer Meals Spots
- Mich. Online Educator Certification System
MOECS is a secure web-based system that allows educators to register and create private accounts and have access to all of their certification data, apply for certificates and endorsements, and renew their certificates
- Student Assessment
Information on state and national assessments and various state accountability reports and information
- State Aid / School Finance
Guidance on issues of school finance and tax policy, public school district financial accounting, various financing mechanisms available to school districts,and information on pupil accounting statutes and rules.
- Michigan Education Information System
The MEIS User Management is a security system, implemented and used with various Michigan Department of Education (MDE) and Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI) applications.
- Teacher Certification
Learn more about teacher certification in Michigan