- Michigan Environmental Compliance Conference
Join us for the DEQ’s premier compliance assistance event, the Michigan Environmental Compliance Conference. This conference has been designed to help businesses, municipalities, and environmental professionals comply with their environmental requirements.
- The Truth About Unwanted Medication
Proper drug disposal is important because it helps protect human health and our environment. Unwanted drugs should not be flushed down the drain. Take 2 minutes to hear the Truth About Unwanted Medications and visit the DEQ's Drug Disposal Web site to find a medication takeback program near you.
- Recently Released Michigan Draft Water Strategy The Office of the Great Lakes recently released a draft Water Strategy built around a 30-year vision for ensuring Michigan's water resources support healthy ecosystems, residents, communities and economies. Click on image to check out the Draft Water Strategy and learn how it was developed.
- Sustainability Series Webinars
Learn about sustainable business strategies from this collaborative project with our business partners.
Waste Reducing and Recycling - Making the Right Choices
Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
- The DEQ is exploring new ways to increase Michigan's recycling rate.
- MIair: Air Quality Network
The Air Quality Division operates a comprehensive air monitoring network to determine the quality of Michigan's ambient air.
- DEQ, Marathon reach agreement to reduce allowed sulfur dioxide emissions
- DEQ awards 13 grants to reduce runoff, protect water quality
- St. Clair River Area of Concern recognized for improvements in beach quality
- Grants available to develop technology to prevent harmful algal blooms
- DEQ announces grant to reduce diesel pollution in Southeast Michigan
- DEQ plugs salt water seep in Southfield, no evidence of petroleum release found MORE NEWS