- Brownfield Flip: Harbor Shores Golf Course in Benton Harbor
After decades of decay, an abandoned, contaminated, 570-acre industrial corridor in Benton Harbor has been transformed into a public, non-profit Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course. Trails and public access to the water created more recreation opportunities for Benton Harbor residents. Check out this video to learn more about this brownfield redevelopment. #mibrownfields
- MDEQ Minute - Open Burning
Got a minute? Learn what can and cannot be legally burned in the State of Michigan. Got a few minutes? Check out www.michigan.gov/openburning if you are a home owner, local government or fire department to learn more about open burning and its potential health effects and the laws that govern it.
- The DEQ is exploring new ways to increase Michigan's recycling rate.
- MIair: Air Quality Network
The Air Quality Division operates a comprehensive air monitoring network to determine the quality of Michigan's ambient air.
- Flint Water Quality Restored, Testing Well Below Federal Action Level and Comparable to Other Cities Across the State
- State Files Legal Action to Solidify PFAS Remediation Plans with Wolverine
- State Takes Action to Strengthen Environmental Criteria in Response to PFAS Contamination
- Grants Available for Volunteer Efforts to Clean Michigan's Waters
- Flint's Water Quality Continues to Show Improved Results. Update on residential, schools, day care and elder care water testing
- Harbor Shores Featured in New Brownfield Flip Video MORE NEWS