The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
The Bureau of Elections now has an Ombudsperson for Accessible Elections to respond to and assist individuals with disabilities attempting to vote. To speak with the Ombudsperson for Accessible Elections, call 517-335-2730.
Personalized voter information
- Check your voter registration status
- Find your election clerk
- Find your clerk's ballot drop box
- Find your polling location
- View a sample ballot before an election
- Track your absentee ballot