- Remediation includes response activities to manage and reduce risks at sites of environmental contamination. This may be achieved through activities such as initial evaluation, interim response, remedial investigation, feasibility studies, remedy construction, operation and maintenance of systems, land and resource use restrictions, and monitoring. You can access documents here that will help you understand the requirements for these activities, including links to laws, administrative rules, department forms, guides, and technical assistance documents.
- Remediation and Redevelopment Division's Workgroups
- DEQ Consolidated Annual Report
- FY 2015 Superfund Legislative Report (posted 7/14/2016)
- The new In Situ Remediation Resource is now available and replaces RRD Operational Memorandum No. 4, Attachment 9 (February 2016)
- Vapor Intrusion - Helium and Tubing Memo (finalled August 28, 2015)