- Radiological Emergency Preparedness Program The Radiological Emergency Preparedness Program (517-284-5185) is responsible for the development and implementation of Michigan's Nuclear Facilities Emergency Management Plan and the nuclear accident aspects of the Michigan Emergency Management Plan as it relates to the Department of Environmental Quality's radiological responsibilities to respond to accidents or emergencies at any of Michigan's commercial nuclear power plants. These efforts are conducted in cooperation with other state agencies ...
- U.S. Department of Transportation (US DOT)
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA)
- Health Physics Society (HPS)
- Michigan State Police – Emergency Management and Homeland Security
- Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors (CRCPD)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)