Agricultural Solar Electric Investment Analysis
and Powering Michigan Agriculture
Agricultural Solar Electric Investment Analysis Webinar
This six-part webinar series will provide practical guidance to farmers who are considering investing in a solar electric system so they are able to make fully informed investment decisions.
The hour-long webinars are held at 7 p.m. Thursdays Jan. 18, Jan. 25, Feb. 1, Feb. 8, Feb 15 and Feb. 22.
The registration fee is $10 per session or $40 for all six sessions. Click here for registration information.
Powering Michigan Agriculture Webinar
This three-part webinar series will provide a forum where farmers, as content experts, give a 15-20 minute presentation on the impact of energy reduction and savings through energy efficiency and renewable energy practices they’ve implemented, talk about lessons learned, and then answer questions.
The hour-long webinars are held at noon Thursdays Jan. 25, Feb. 1, and Feb. 8.
There is no registration fee due to financial support from the Michigan Energy Office. Registration ends at midnight February 7. Click here for registration information.
Questions? Contact Charles Gould at 616-994-4547 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Building Projects Honored For $2.1 Million in Annual Energy Savings
Six Michigan public building projects were recognized recently at the Michigan Agency for Energy for leadership in reducing building energy waste through performance contracts.
Watch the video above to see the award ceremony winners. More details are available here.
Michigan Agency for Energy
The Michigan Agency for Energy’s (MAE) mission is to advance an adaptable, affordable, reliable, and environmentally-protective energy future for Michigan. Our work focuses on several areas:
For more information on the LED rebate program and energy waste reduction in wastewater treatment, contact Jake Wilkinson at WilkinsonJ8@michigan.gov.
- Report To The Legislature
Review of Policies Relating to Carbon Dioxide Capture from Industrial Sources and the Use and Sequestration of Captured Carbon Dioxide in Enhanced Oil Recovery.
- The Michigan Energy Office has issued a Request for Information for new programs
- Electrify America - A Partnership with Michigan
Michigan partners join forces to submit an integrated vision for electric vehicle infrastructure and mobility support in response to the Volkswagen Group of America’s Electrify America RFP.
- Enbridge temporarily stops flow in Line 5 due to inclement weather in accordance with agreement with State
- State hires 2 pipeline experts as part of Enbridge study team
- Public feedback sessions on final Line 5 Alternatives Analysis begin Wednesday
- Line 5 independent alternatives analysis final report available for public review
- Higher demand for propane, natural gas, electricity expected with return to colder winter temperatures, MAE report says
- Enbridge told to make full accounting of Line 5's condition to Pipeline Safety Advisory Board in December