- Pesticide Applicator Certification/Registration Application
- Examination Process and Instructions
The Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD) offers two ways in which to take Certified Pesticide Applicator and Registered Technician exams: Paper-based testing through MDARD and Computer-based testing through Metro Institute.
- Pesticide Application Certification Details & FAQ
- Commercial Pesticide Application Certification Categories
- List of Study Manuals by Applicator Type
- Renewal Process
- Credit Requirements and Seminar Attendance Record
- List of Seminars Approved for Pesticide Recertification Credits
Select a Month to get Seminar Meeting Dates and Locations
- Reciprocity Between States The Michigan Department of Agriculture has reciprocal agreements with Indiana, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.
- Reasonable Accommodation Requests for Pesticide Certification Exams
Effective January 1, 2016, MDARD has a new policy in place for examinees requesting a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Training Notification for Nonregistered Pesticide Applicators