- UCC Online Service
Use our UCC Online Service to file and search UCC documents over the Internet, instead of by mail or fax.
- Free Debtor Name Quick Search
A fast and easy tool to help verify debtor names and variations in the UCC database and to test variant spellings of that name. Although not an official UCC search, it uses the same search logic as a UCC11 search.
- UCC Administrative Rules Provided by the Department of Management and Budget - Office of Regulatory Reform
- UCC Overview Uniform Commercial Code law governs commercial transactions. Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code designates the office of the Secretary of State for the filing and searching of secured transaction documents.
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Michigan Fees (01/01/05) Filing and search fees for the State UCC Office.
- Reasons for Rejecting UCC Filings UCC1 and UCC3 filings can be rejected for a number of reasons. Under Article 9, it is the responsibility of filers to ensure their forms are complete and accurate.
- Michigan Search Logic Defined
When requesting a debtor name search, follow these simple rules to ensure you get the information you need.
- Code Book (All Articles)
- Article 9
- Certifying Other Secretary of State Records
In addition to the documents that can be certified by the Office of the Great Seal, there are other types of Secretary of State records that can be certified.