- Casino Disclaimer Statement
The casino interest registration disclaimer explains who is required to file a registration under Michigan law. However, certain persons are not required to submit registrations and will not be found in the summary or the searchable database.
- Casino Registration Act Summary
The Casino Registration Act (PA 69 of 1997) provides for the licensing and control of casino gaming operations, manufacturers and distributors of gaming devices and gaming employees.
- Michigan Casino Interest Registration Act-PA 74 of 1997
- Casino Interest Administrative Rules
- Political Contributions and Registration Requirements
The following information is provided as general discussion, and not intended as legal advice. If you have questions regarding any aspect of these laws, please contact the agency noted.