|Mecosta County||Wayne County|
|Gogebic County||Menominee County|
This video demonstrates how to use Michigan's Optical Scan Voting System. Topics covered include what constitutes a valid vote, how to correct an error, voting in a partisan primary, tabulation of ballots, absentee ballots and voter privacy.
Windows Media File - Full Video - 5:20 minutes in length
These videos demonstrate how to use the AutoMARK Voter Assist Terminal. While the AutoMARK is designed for voters with disabilities, any voter may use it, upon request.
- Windows Media Files - Video Instructions - Medium Resolution
- Part One- Introduction and Description - 1:57 minutes in length
- Part Two- Receiving Your Ballot and Ballot Navigation - 2:26 minutes in length
- Part Three - Button Use, Making Selections and Write-in Candidates - 2:23 minutes in length
- Part Four- Changing Voting Choices and Your Voting Summary - 1:37 minutes in length
- Part Five- Marking Your Ballot and Ballot Tabulation - 1:46 minutes in length
RealPlayer File - Text, Pictures and Narration Low Resolution - 5:12 minutes in length
Windows Media File - Text, Pictures and Narration High Resolution - 5:12 minutes in length