Treatment, Storage and Disposal FacilitiesAgency: Environmental Quality
Hazardous Waste Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facilities - Interactive Map. This link launches an ArcGIS Online map to interactively show the hazardous waste treatment, storage, and disposal facilities in Michigan.
Lists of hazardous, Universal, and liquid industrial by-products (formerly liquid industrial waste) treatment, storage, and disposal facilities. Results do not include telephone contact numbers.
- Select Waste Data System
- Select "Advance Search" on the WDS gray banner
- Select the geographic area desired under the "Location Address Section" to narrow results. For example if you want all the facilities in the state, select MI in the "State Field. To find which counties are in the different Michigan Districts, see the DEQ Contact Information map.
- To find hazardous waste Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facilities (TSDF), expand the heading "Hazardous Waste Permitting & Corrective Action" and in the Legal/Operating Status Code, select "PIOP-Permitted, Operating, Actively Managing RCRA-regulated Waste" for facilities currently operating, or select other desired field, and select Search. Expand the heading "Hazardous & Liquid Industrial Waste Site Activity Information" and select the desired type of facility and select Search to generate a list of these disposal or recycling sites:
- Liquid Industrial Waste Designated Facility
- Universal Waste Destination Facilities
- Used Oil Burners
- Used Oil Marketers
- Used Oil Processors
- Used Oil Re-refiners
- Used Oil Collection or Aggregation Points
- Click on the desired company from the results table to find links to their authorized waste codes, compliance history, permits, etc. in the left column.
Hazardous Waste Financial Forms - Open Link and scroll down to the Financial Capability Section