Hydrologic Data Collection & Analysis
- The Hydrologic Studies Program of the Water Resources Division calculates flood and low flow discharges and conducts other types of hydrologic analyses in support of the department's water-related programs.
This page can be accessed as www.mi.gov/hydrology.
- Presentations from the 2006 MSFA Conference
- Introduction to Hydrology
- The Hydrologic Cycle
- Michigan's Major Watersheds
- Frequently Asked Questions - Hydrologic Studies
- Relevant Laws and Rules
- Drought Flow Fact Sheet
- NFIP Flood Insurance Study Updates
- Storm Water Management Guidebook, with other Newsletters and Guidebooks
- Nonpoint Source Hydrologic Analysis
- Miscellaneous Discharge Measurements