See if you qualify for the Healthy Michigan Plan.
The Healthy Michigan Plan provides health care benefits to Michigan residents at a low cost so that more people can have health care coverage. Individuals are eligible for the Healthy Michigan Plan if they:
- Are age 19-64 years
- Have income at or below 133% of the federal poverty level* ($16,000 for a single person or $33,000 for a family of four)
- Do not qualify for or are not enrolled in Medicare
- Do not qualify for or are not enrolled in other Medicaid programs
- Are not pregnant at the time of application
- Are residents of the State of Michigan
*Eligibility for the Healthy Michigan Plan is determined through the Modified Adjusted Gross Income methodology.