- Additional food assistance for 350,000 Michigan families in response to COVID-19 extended through April
- MDHHS issues RFP for emergency shelter program
- CORRECTION: Revises number of first doses administered from 5.5 million to 3.5 million.
MDHHS COVID-19 vaccine dashboard receives upgrades to improve information sharing
- MDHHS extends epidemic order, strengthens mask requirement for children; Order expands mask requirement to children ages 2-4 as recommended by American Academy of Pediatrics
- Michigan overdose deaths decrease again in 2019, with a greater decline than in 2018; Opioid overdose deaths also decrease as state efforts pay off Newsroom