- Foster Care & Adoption
Approximately 13,000 Michigan children are in foster care. We need your help to keep these children safe and cared for.
- Child Support
Children need emotional and financial support from both parents. We can help.
- Abuse & Neglect
Report abuse or neglect of any child or adultby calling 855-444-3911.
One number. One call. One person can make a difference.
- Healthy Michigan Plan
Health care coverage to help working people like you get healthy — at a cost that works in your budget.
- Vital Records: Birth, Death, Marriage, and Divorce
Records of births, deaths, and marriages that occurred in Michigan and were filed with the state as early as 1867, and divorce records as early as 1897.
- Emergency Preparedness
The more time you spend learning about simple steps to prepare and understand threats that face Michigan, the better off you will be when an emergency does occur.
- Safe Delivery
Parents can safely surrender their newborn child to an employee who is inside and on duty at any hospital, fire department, police station, or by calling 911.
- Safe Sleep
To avoid deadly sleep situation, babies should always sleep alone, on his/her back, in a crib or pack-n-play.
- Aging & Adult Services
Services for Michigan's aging and adult population to maintain independence and live a healthier and higher quality life.
- Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities
Find help with developmental disabilities, mental illness, serious emotional disturbance and substance disorders
- Crime Victim Services
Funding and services for victims of a physical crime.
- Help Locate Missing Children
Michigan Children reported to law enforcement as runaways or potential abductions who are believed to be at risk, and it is in their best interest to be located.
- Operation Good Cheer flying high across Michigan making holiday memories for children in foster care
- First case of Acute Flaccid Myelitis confirmed in Michigan
- Flint families can get nutritious food at mobile food pantry in December
- Protect yourself from influenza this holiday season by getting the flu vaccine
- Michiganders urged to "Know Your Status" on World AIDS Day Newsroom