We Can Help
Attention Potential Class Members in the M.R. v Lyon case. Class Members may file objections to the proposed settlement in this lawsuit before July 17, 2018. Click here for more information.
- Foster Care & Adoption
Approximately 13,000 Michigan children are in foster care. We need your help to keep these children safe and cared for.
- Child Support
Children need emotional and financial support from both parents. We can help.
- Abuse & Neglect
Report abuse or neglect of any child or adultby calling 855-444-3911.
One number. One call. One person can make a difference.
- Healthy Michigan Plan
Health care coverage to help working people like you get healthy — at a cost that works in your budget.
- Vital Records: Birth, Death, Marriage, and Divorce
Records of births, deaths, and marriages that occurred in Michigan and were filed with the state as early as 1867, and divorce records as early as 1897.
- Emergency Preparedness
The more time you spend learning about simple steps to prepare and understand threats that face Michigan, the better off you will be when an emergency does occur.
- Safe Delivery
Parents can safely surrender their newborn child to an employee who is inside and on duty at any hospital, fire department, police station, or by calling 911.
- Safe Sleep
To avoid deadly sleep situation, babies should always sleep alone, on his/her back, in a crib or pack-n-play.
- Aging & Adult Services
Services for Michigan's aging and adult population to maintain independence and live a healthier and higher quality life.
- Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities
Find help with developmental disabilities, mental illness, serious emotional disturbance and substance disorders
- Crime Victim Services
Funding and services for victims of a physical crime.
- Help Locate Missing Children
Michigan Children reported to law enforcement as runaways or potential abductions who are believed to be at risk, and it is in their best interest to be located.
- Residents advised to avoid swallowing foam on Huron River
- MDHHS encourages Michiganders to use prevention strategies to reduce risk of injuries, death during National Traumatic Brain Injury Awareness Month
- Michigan resident infected with Eastern equine encephalitis
Health officials remind Michiganders to protect themselves against mosquito bites
- MDHHS to seek contract with existing Prepaid Inpatient Health Plan for Section 298 Initiative
- Michigan men encouraged to discuss screening, risk factors with their doctor during Prostate Cancer Awareness Month Newsroom