Welcome to the MDARD Website
Services for Businesses
- Allergen Training/ Manager Certification
- Export Marketing
- Finding a Licensed Business in Michigan
- Food Plan Review Resources
- Grants & Funding Opportunities
- How to Start Your Business
- Licensing with MDARD
- Pesticide Re-Certification Seminars
- Pesticide Applicator Certification
- Registered Service Persons
- Growing Industrial Hemp in Michigan
For more information, visit the Industrial Hemp webpage.
- Hepatitis A Outbreak Information
Public health officials and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) are continuing to see an elevated number of hepatitis A cases in the City of Detroit, and counties of Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, Wayne, and St Clair. Visit www.Michigan.gov/HepatitisAOutbreak for details.
- Grow With Us!
Visit www.Michigan.gov/MDARD-careers to find the latest openings at MDARD.
- MDARD Announces Value-Added Grant Opportunity
- USDA Recall - Butterball LLC Recalls Turkey Products Due to Possible Salmonella Schwarzengrund Contamination
- USDA Recall - Monogram Meat Snacks, LLC Recalls Pork Sausage Products Due to Possible Product Contamination
- FDA Recall - Hometown Food Company Recalls Two Production LOT Codes of Pillsbury® Unbleached All-Purpose 5lb Flour Due to Possible Health Risk