Welcome to the MDARD Website
Services for Businesses
- Allergen Training/ Manager Certification
- Export Marketing
- Finding a Licensed Business in Michigan
- Food Plan Review Resources
- Grants & Funding Opportunities
- How to Start Your Business
- Licensing with MDARD
- Pesticide Re-Certification Seminars
- Pesticide Applicator Certification
- Registered Service Persons
- Growing Industrial Hemp in Michigan
- Hepatitis A Outbreak Information
Public health officials and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) are continuing to see an elevated number of hepatitis A cases in the City of Detroit, and counties of Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, Wayne, and St Clair. Visit www.Michigan.gov/HepatitisAOutbreak for details.
- Grow With Us!
Visit www.Michigan.gov/MDARD-careers to find the latest openings at MDARD.
- USDA Recall - Aurora Packing Company, Inc. Recalls Beef Products Due to Possible E. coli O157:H7 Contamination
- USDA Recall - BEF Foods, Inc. Recalls Beef Products Produced without Benefit of Inspection
- FDA Recall - House of Spices (India) Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Sulfites in "Laxmi Dried Apricot"
- USDA Recall - Caito Foods LLC. Recalls Salads with Chicken Products due to Misbranding and Undeclared Allergens