Welcome to the MDARD Website
Services for Businesses
- Allergen Training/ Manager Certification
- Export Marketing
- Finding a Licensed Business in Michigan
- Food Plan Review Resources
- Grants & Funding Opportunities
- How to Start Your Business
- Licensing with MDARD
- Pesticide Re-Certification Seminars
- Pesticide Applicator Certification
- Registered Service Persons
- Find a Mosquito Control Business
View a list of pesticide applicator businesses that are licensed to spray mosquitos in Michigan.
- Farmers: Crop Disaster Resources
An online portal for farmers to access State of Michigan, Michigan State University Extension, and USDA / Federal Resources. Check back for latest updates.
- Michigan's Food & Agriculture Border Gateway Summit 2019
Register for Michigan's Food & Agriculture Border Gateway Summit
- Growing Industrial Hemp in Michigan
View Forms, Resources, Laws and Regulations, and Hemp News Releases & Updates. Click here for hemp licensing information.
- Hepatitis A Outbreak Information
Public health officials and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) continue to see an elevated number of hepatitis A cases in the City of Detroit, and counties of Macomb, Wayne, and Oakland.
- Michigan Dry Bean Producers Approve Continuation Referendum
- Michigan Craft Beverage Council Debuts Website MichiganCraftBeverage.Com
- Governor Whitmer Proclaims October as Michigan Agritourism Month
- Michael Philip Selected as the New Pesticide and Plant Pest Management Division Director for the MI Dept. of Agriculture and Rural Development