Michigan Medical Marihuana Program
The Michigan Medical Marihuana Program (MMMP) is a state registry program within the Bureau of Medical Marihuana Regulation at the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs. The program administers the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act as approved by Michigan voters on November 4, 2008. The program implements the statutory tenets of this act in such a manner that protects the public and assures the confidentiality of its participants.
Do not send duplicate applications. This slows down the application process and creates problems for our staff.
If you submitted your application more than 5 weeks ago and have not received your registry ID card, please call 517-284-6400 and select option #4.
MMMP Forms and Applications
- MMMP Application Packet (For use by patients 18 and over for originals and renewals)
- MMMP Minor Application Packet (For use by patients under 18 for originals and renewals)
- Patient Change Form (For use by patients making changes to their registration)
- Caregiver Change Form (For use by caregivers making changes to their registration)
- Release for Disclosure of Information Form