- Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development Overview
MDARD is comprised of seven divisions that use a customer-driven, solution-oriented approach to cultivate and expand new economic opportunities for the food and agricultural sector; safeguard the public’s food supply; inspect and enforce sound animal health practices; control and eradicate plant pests and diseases threatening the $101.2 billion food and agriculture system; preserve the environment by which the farming community makes their living and feeds consumers; and protect consumers by enforcing laws relating to weights and measures.
- MDARD Open Michigan Scorecards
- Contacting MDARD
- MDARD Emergency Contact Information
- MDARD on Social Media
- Facts About Michigan Agriculture
- MDARD Role, Mission and Guiding Principles
- MDARD Director's Order: Michigan Blueberry Commission
- Michigan Blueberry Research and Education Program
- Regulations No. 813, Testing Horses and Pulling Teams for Drugs - DRAFT
- 2016-010 AC RIS Regulation No 813 Testing Horses and Pulling Teams for Drugs approved 9.21.16
- Jobs at the Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development (MDARD)
Looking for a job with the Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development? You've found the resources you'll need right here.
- Outlook Email Web Access (MDARD Staff)
- Bravo/Tart Cherry SLN Grower Information
- How do I file a complaint with the Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development?
- ADA Title II Accommodations Complaint Form for filing with MDARD
- Contact MDARD