- ● Introduction to Benefits
- ● New Employee Checklist
- ● Michigan State Police New Employee Benefits Checklist
- ● 17-18 Benefits Summary Brochure
- ● 16-17 Benefits Summary Brochure
- ● Eligibility/Required Documentation
- ● Long Term Care (LTC) Information for New Hires
- ● Interactive Plan Comparison
- ● Health Insurance Marketplace Info
Employee Service Program (ESP) would like to offer a resource for parents, Talking with Children About the Shooting. To speak confidentially with an ESP Counselor, call 1-800-521-1377.
Limited Pay-Period Premium Holiday for employees in the State Dental Plan and State Vision Plan will be in effect from the 2/22/18 pay warrant through the 5/31/18 pay warrant. Coverage will continue uninterrupted. Visit the Premium Holidays page for more information.
The Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Grace Period for the 2017 plan year will end on March 15, 2018. Balances remaining in either type of 2017 FSA plan may be used to reimburse eligible expenses incurred during this period. All claims must be submitted by the end of the run-out period, May 31, 2018, to be eligible for reimbursement. Visit www.mi.gov/FSA for more information.
Effective January 1, 2018, a number of plan improvements have been made to the benefits available to members of the State Police Enlisted (T01) bargaining unit. Visit the MSPTA Benefit Changes page for more information.