- ● Introduction to Benefits
- ● New Employee Checklist
- ● Michigan State Police New Employee Benefits Checklist
- ● 17-18 Benefits Summary Brochure
- ● 16-17 Benefits Summary Brochure
- ● Eligibility/Required Documentation
- ● Long Term Care (LTC) Information for New Hires
- ● Interactive Plan Comparison
- ● Health Insurance Marketplace Info
Benefits for Life Open Enrollment ended March 30, 2018. Visit the Voluntary Benefits Enrollment Information page for effective dates.
With spring here, Employee Service Program (ESP) would like to encourage people to start thinking about their health and overall wellness. Alcohol use is one area often overlooked, and with April 5th being National Alcohol Screening Day, the anonymous alcohol screening offered online by ESP can provide feedback and valuable resources.
Limited Pay-Period Premium Holiday for employees in the State Dental Plan and State Vision Plan will be in effect from the 2/22/18 pay warrant through the 5/31/18 pay warrant. Coverage will continue uninterrupted. Visit the Premium Holidays page for more information.
The 2017 Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Grace Period ended on March 15, 2018. All claims must be submitted by the end of the run-out period, May 31, 2018, to be eligible for reimbursement. Visit www.mi.gov/FSA for more information.
Effective January 1, 2018, a number of plan improvements have been made to the benefits available to members of the State Police Enlisted (T01) bargaining unit. Visit the MSPTA Benefit Changes page for more information.