- Deputy Director - Matthew Fedorchuk
The Deputy Director serves as a member of the Director's leadership team, assists with formulating and implementing the Commission's mission, policies, strategic plans, directives, and organizational structure
- Office of Business Applications Support (OBAS)
OBAS provides coordination within the Civil Service Commission and across other state agencies...
- Employee Benefits We are committed to meeting the benefit needs of State of Michigan employees, retirees and their families through the efficient administration and delivery of group benefit programs.
- Disability Management Office and MI HR Service Center
The Disability Management Office (DMO) is a specialized service center that administers, approves, and processes FMLA leaves, Medical leaves of absence, and workers' compensation.
- Human Resource Training and Development
The Human Resource Training and Development Division's mission is to increase employee effectiveness by providing training and development opportunities. Our curriculum includes technical learningand leadership and business skills training. Through our high-quality programs, we strive to equip state employees with skills to succeed.