- Deputy Director - Matthew Fedorchuk
The Deputy Director serves as a member of the Director's leadership team, assists with formulating and implementing the Commission's mission, policies, strategic plans, directives, and organizational structure
- Office of Business Applications Support (OBAS)
OBAS provides coordination within the Civil Service Commission and across other state agencies...
- Employee Benefits We are committed to meeting the benefit needs of State of Michigan employees, retirees and their families through the efficient administration and delivery of group benefit programs.
- Disability Management Office and MI HR Service Center
The Disability Management Office (DMO) is a specialized service center that administers, approves, and processes FMLA leaves, Medical leaves of absence, and workers' compensation.
- Office of Compensation and Performance Management Office of Compensation and Performance Management provides systems designed to attract, retain and develop a highly competent state workforce. Compensation staff is responsible for maintaining and interpreting rules and regulations pertaining to performance management,
- Human Resource Training and Development The Human Resource Training and Development Division's mission is to increase employee effectiveness by providing training and development opportunities. Our curriculum includes technical learning as well as leadership and business skills training. Through our high quality programs we strive to equip state employees with skills to succeed.