Shared Educational Entities
A SEE or S2E2 is formed when two or more districts or a consortium cooperate to provide educational services to a group of students. SEEs and S2E2s may apply to participate in the Sending Scores Back Program to have student accountability attributed only to the resident district.
The Michigan Department of Education's Shared Educational Entities and Sending Scores Back Program initiatives are handled by the School Accountability Unit.
Office Phone: 877-560-8378
Office Email: MDE-Accountability@michigan.gov
Subscribe to Accountability and other MDE Email ListServs
- 2016-17 SEE and S2E2 Application and Instructions
Applications are Due by 5PM on Monday, August 29, 2016.
- 2016-17 Sending Scores Back Program Basic Overview
- 2016-17 Policy Guide for the Sending Scores Back Program
- 2016-17 FAQ for SEEs and S2E2s
- 2016-17 Sending Scores Back Program for SEEs and S2E2s: An Informational PowerPoint