- Measurable Annual Goals and Short Term Objectives
- Office of Special Education Requests Public Comment on the FFY 2017 Annual Application Under Part B of IDEA
The Michigan Department of Education, Office of Special Education requests public participation in the review of their Annual State Application Under Part B of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act for Federal Fiscal Year 2017. Public review is from March 1, 2017 through May 1, 2017. Written comment will be accepted through March 31, 2017.
- Michigan Special Education Reference
MI-SER provides access to state and federal special education law and policy information and resources. The database features a comprehensive search functionality allowing users to research relevant information.
- Dispute Resolution/Mediation Services
- Michigan School for the Deaf
- Low Incidence Outreach
- VI & DHH Consortia for Teacher Preparation The Michigan Department of Education has partnered with several out-of-state institutions of higher education that have teacher preparation programs, as well as with schools and agencies for the blind and Michigan institutions of higher education, to deliver an online endorsement program that will permit certified teachers to obtain an additional endorsement on their Michigan teaching certificate in either deaf/hard of hearing or visual impairment.
- Sign-up to receive OSE email updates
- About OSE
- Contact Information
- Office of Special Education Directory and Overview
An overview of activities and initiatives within the MDE, Office of Special Education.