- District and School Accountability
Your one stop shop for all topics and resources relating to district and school accountability in Michigan! The Michigan Department of Education's District and School Accountability initiatives are handled by: Office of Evaluation, Strategic Research and Accountability (OESRA) at 877-560-8378 or MDE-Accountability@michigan.gov.
Subscribe to Accountability and other MDE Email ListServs
- 2015-16 Best Practices MSDS Reporting Guide for Trouble-Free Accountability
- 2014-15 Test Participation Report Tool
- Accountability for Alternative Schools
- Assessment Participation At-Risk Information
- 2015-16 MI-Access 1% Cap Application Process and Exception Information
- Currently Approved 1% MI-Access Proficiency Cap Exception Applications
- 2015-16 DAS Fall Conferences for Assessment and Accountability Presentations
- Full Academic Year Status for 2015-16 School Year
- What is a Student Growth Percentile (SGP)?
- New Accountability Measurement - Student Growth Percentile (SGP) Policy Brief
- Using Data for School Improvement
- Spring 2015 ACT & WorkKeys Participation Reporting