- Feedback or issues
Help us to improve our certification system by telling us what we can do to help you!
- Like us on Facebook for information and updates!
Phone support is available Monday through Thursday from 8:05am to noon and 1:05pm to 4:55pm.
School representatives may apply for 2017-18 school year permits through MOECS beginning August 1, 2017.
- Certification Guidance Documents
- Search the SCECH catalog for Professional Learning opportunities to be used for renewing an educator certificate.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Most certificates expire on June 30 of the year of expiration. Applications are processed as 'first come - first serve' and expediting services are not available. Processing time is impacted when application supporting documentation is not complete. Please be sure to print the cover letter generated for your application and follow the directions thoroughly.
- Educator Certification Verification Search to verify status of Michigan Teacher Certificate and/or valid permits (expired permits do not appear in search results).