Michigan Profile for Healthy Youth MiPHY
The Michigan Profile for Healthy Youth (MiPHY) is an online student health survey offered by the Michigan Departments of Education and Health and Human Services to support local and regional needs assessment. The MiPHY provides student results on health risk behaviors including substance use, violence, physical activity, nutrition, sexual behavior, and emotional health in grades 7, 9, and 11. The survey also measures risk and protective factors most predictive of alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use and violence. MiPHY results, along with other school-reported data, will help schools make data-driven decisions to improve prevention and health promotion programming.
Schools and districts register and survey via an on-line system. See below for information about the MiPHY.
Contact information: Project Specialist, Nicole Kramer
Learn about the new Michigan School Health Survey System and get step-by-step instructions for implementing MiPHY and other school health surveys. These webinars include live Q&A with State staff. To register and receive phone and login information, simply email your name, school or agency, and date with subject line MIPHYWEB to firstname.lastname@example.org
2015-2016 Survey System Webinar Dates
December 15, 2015 - 9:00 am
- The 2014 MiPHY County Reports are now available on the Michigan School Health Survey System or below at the County Reports access page. Thank you for your support of MiPHY and hope to see you again in 2015-2016!
- MiPHY PSA
- County Reports access page
- County Report News and Information
- Final 2012 MiPHY Participation Map
- Final 2010 MiPHY Participation Map
- 2007-08 Final MiPHY County Participation Map
- 2007-08 County Average Age of Onset by Grade
- 2007-08 County Average Age of Onset Middle School Gender and Total
- 2007-08 County Average Age of Onset High School Gender and Total