MI Transportation Plan
MI Transportation Plan, also known as the State Long - Range Plan, is a 25-year plan for transforming Michigan's transportation system. MDOT is reaffirming he current plan by evaluating its inputs, forecasts and strategies against current trends and is extending the horizon year to 2040.
- 2035 State Long-Range Transportation Plan
- Technical Report White Papers
- Michigan Freight Plan
2040 MI Transportation Plan Reaffirmation
- Public Involvement Plan
- MI Transportation Plan Revision Timeline
- State Long-Range Transportation Plan Webinar Registration
- 2040 State Long-Range Transportation Plan Webinar Flyer (Nov. 2015)
- 2040 SLRP Webinar Presentation - Stakeholders - Nov. 10, 2015
- 2040 SLRP Webinar Presentation - General Public - Nov. 12, 2015
- White Papers
Submit comments via e-mail to Susan Gorski, MDOT Statewide & Urban Travel Analysis manager, or by phone at 517-335-2958.