MI Transportation Plan
- MI Transportation Plan, also known as the State Long - Range Transportation Plan, is a 25-year plan for transforming Michigan's transportation system. MDOT revised the plan in 2012, evaluating its inputs, forecasts and strategies against current trends and extending the horizon year to 2035. The plan was adopted by the State Transportation Commission in September 2012. MDOT supplemented the plan in 2013 with the Michigan Freight Plan.
- 2035 State Long-Range Transportation Plan
- Technical Report White Papers
- Michigan Freight Plan
2035 MI Transportation Plan Revision
- MITP Tribal Governments and Resource Agency Webinar
- MITP Stakeholder Webinar Presentation
- MITP Public Webinar Presentation
- Stakeholder and Non-Metropolitan Local Officials Consultation Activities - 09/12
- Resource Agency Consultation Report - 09/12
- Tribal Consultation - 09/12
- Response to Comments on the Public Review of Draft Plan
- August Public Meetings Flier Attend a Public Meeting to learn more about the revision and provide your comments.
- SLRP Project Timeline as of 05/09/12
- MI Transportation Public Involvement Plan